Vinoda V Nayak
7 years Experience in Canara College.
Academic Area: Accounting, Auditing, Banking, Corporate Law, Taxation
- Master of Commerce
Publications and Research
- Presented a joint paper in National Conference on “Gender Issues on campus and in society titled ”Role women in decision making” organized by Canara College, Mangaluru on January 23 and 24, 2015
- Presented a joint paper in National Conference on “Money laundering and black money” titled “Black money and its impact on the society” on January 5 and 6, 2014.
- Presented a joint paper in National Conference on “Indian Accounting Standards Relevance,Issues challenges in the changing business scenario” titled “Indian Accounting standard 6-Depreciation Accounting” on August 16 and 17 , 2013 at Sri Mahaveera College, Moodbidri.
- Presented a joint paper in National Conference on “Quality Enhancement in Higher Education: Issues and Concerns” titled “Role of soft skills in employability” at Dr. Nitte Shankar Adyanthaya Memorial First Grade College, Nitte on March 25 and 26, 2013.
- Presented a joint paper on “Digital library” in Two day National Conference on “Higher Education- Challenges Ahead” organized by Canara First Grade College, Mangalore on January 23 and 24, 2013.
- Convenor of CANFEST 15 “Vivarta”.
- Association in charge of Consumer Forum 2013-14 & 2014-15.
- Association in charge of Commerce Association 2014-15.
- Association in charge of Career guidance, 2012-13