11 years Experience in Canara College.
Academic Area: Business Economics, Economics, International Trade and Finance, Managerial Economics, Micro Economics, Money and Public Finance
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Master of Arts
Publications and Research
- Presented paper titled “Interest rate on small savings-A case study on PPF account with reference to Mangalore city”
in National Conference on “Financial sector Reforms” at St.Mary’s College.Shirva on May 6, 2016.
- Presented paper titled “Inclusive Green growth” in UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Inclusive Green growth,
Institutional innovations, Environmental policy and Implications for Employment generation with special reference to Dakshina Kannada” at NITK Surathkal on April 22 & 23, 2016.
- Presented paper titled “Proposed solution for E-waste management” in the UGC sponsored seminar on “E-waste
management-challenges and opportunities” at Canara College on September 3 & 4, 2015.
- Presented paper titled “Micro Finance – A Boon For self help groups” in the UGC sponsored National seminar on
“Microfinance with special reference to Business correspondent model in Financial Inclusion and empowering the Vulnerable” at SDM College, Ujire on March 23, 2016.
- Presented paper titled “ The role of commercial banks in Financial Inclusion and Rural development” in the UGC
sponsored seminar on “Emerging trends in Indian Banking with special reference to advent of technology and financial
inclusion” at SVS College, Bantwal on August 13 & 14, 2015.
- Presented paper titled “Women Entrepreneurship development through Kudumbashree- A case study from kasargod district of kerala” in UGC Sponsored National Level Seminar on “Doing Business in India-Challenges and opportunities ahead” at The Cochin College,Kochi on August 29 & 30, 2014.
- Presented paper titled “FDI In India: Policy and Progress across the sectors” in International Conference on “Issues
and challenges in Retail sector and Foreign Direct Investment in India and across the World” at Symbiosis International
University Pune on February 15 & 16, 2013. (ISBN 978-93-5110-047-08)
- Presented Paper titled “Financial Inclusion and Rural Development” in the UGC sponsored state level conference at Mulki Sundar Ram shetty College, Shirva on February 24, 2012.
- Presented Paper titled “Quality in Higher Education” in UGC National seminar on “Quality: The key factor in
Administrative Reforms in Higher Education” at Besant college Mangalore on December 28 and 29, 2012.
- Presented a paper in UGC sponsored National seminar on the topic “Quality in Higher Education” at Besant College on December 28 and 29, 2012.
- Presented Paper titled “Empowering women through Education” in the UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Empowerment of women-Indian Scenario” at Sri Padmavathi College, Tirupati on March 8 & 9, 2007.
- Presented Paper titled “Women in Panchayath Raj” in the UGC sponsored National Seminar on “ Are India’s Development Programmes Women Oriented” at Besant women’s College. Mangalore on January 12 & 13, 2007.
- Presented Paper titled “Evaluation of women Entrepreneur” in the UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Women
Empowerment: Strategies and Indicators” at Bharathidasan University Tiruchirappalli on March 8 & 9, 2006.