The College has a very spacious Library with an impressive collection of books that helps the students to reach the pinnacle of excellence in their particular field of study. The Reading room is spacious where students can study up till the late hours.
- Library is computerized with EASYLIB Software.
- OPAC is accessible to readers
- Open Access System followed.
- New arrivals are displayed on the display rack.
- Internet facility.
- Bound volumes of periodicals including Clippings(News Papers, Periodicals, Magazine)
- An innovative in the Reading Process, from 2017 a “Readers Club” was started to encourage reading habits and write book reviews among students.
- Bhajan Sandhya.
- Book Bank Facility.
|1||Rekha Devi K.||Librarian|
|2||Shruthi Suresh||Library Assistant|
|Total No of Books||45,061|
|Total No of Periodicals & Journals||95|
- Library Activities 2018-19
- Library Activities 2017-18
- Library Activities 2016-17
- Annual Report 2014-15
- Annual Report 2013-14
- Annual Report 2012-13
- Annual Report 2011-12
- Annual Report 2010-11