10 years Experience in Canara College.
Academic Area: Auditing, Banking, Business Mathematics, Business Statistics, Cost Accounting, Financial Accounting, Financial Management, Marketing, Principles of Management
- Master of Commerce
- Lecturer at Sri Mahaveera College, Moodabidri, 1 year (2008 – 2009).
Publications and Research
- Presented paper titled “Impact of industrialization on Environment- A case study on Mangaluru city”- in the National Seminar on “Inclusive Growth, Industrial innovations, Environmental policy and Implications for Employment Generation with special reference to Dakshina Kannada” on April 22 to 23, 2016 at Besant Evening College, Mangaluru.
- Presented paper titled “Micro Finance – A Boon for self Help Groups” in the UGC sponsored National Seminar on March 23, 2016, at SDM Ujire.
- Presented paper titled “Impact of Micro Finance on SHG’s”- in the UGC Sponsored National Conference on “Micro Finance: Growth Engine for Rural Economy” held on January 29 and 30, 2016 at Canara College, Mangaluru.
- Presented paper Titled “ Problems and Impact of E-Waste” in the UGC Sponsored National Conference on “E-Waste Management Challenges and opportunities” held on September 3 and 4, 2015 at Canara College, Mangalore.
- Presented paper titled “NPA’s in scheduled commercial banks with reference to Public Sector Banks” in the UGC Sponsored Two Day National Seminar on “ Emerging Trends in Indian Banking with special reference to Advert of Technology and Financial Inclusion” held on August 13 and 14 , 2015 at Sri Venkataramana Swamy College, Bantwal.
- Presented paper titled “Role of women in Decision Making”-in the UGC Sponsored national Conference on “Gender Issues On Campus and in Society” held on January 23 and 24, 2015 at Canara College, Mangalore
- Presented paper titled, “Black money and its impact on Indian Economy” in the UGC Sponsored national conference on “Parallel Economy and money Laundering” at Canara College, M angalore on January 3and 4, 2014.
- Presented paper titled “Indian Accounting Standard -6:-Depreciation Accounting”-in the UGC Sponsored Two day National Seminar on “Indian Accounting Standard-Relevance, Issues and Challenges in the Changing Business Senario” at Sri Mahaveera College, Moodbidri on August 16 and 17, 2013.
- Presented a joint paper titled “Role Of Soft Skills in Employability”-in the UGC Sponsored National Conference on “Quality Enhancement in Higher Education: Issues and Concerns” at Dr. Nitte Shankara Adyanthaya Memorial First Grade College, Nitte on March 25 & 26, 2013.
- Presented a joint paper titled “Access to Digital library” in the UGC sponsored National Conference on “Higher Education- Challenges Ahead” organized by Canara College, Mangalore on January 23 & 24, 2013.
- Presented a paper titled-“Entry of Foreign Universities- A Boon or Bane” in the UGC sponsored National seminar on “Quality: The key factor in administrative reforms in Higher Education” on December 28 and 29, 2012 at Besant Women’s College, Mangalore.
- Attended One Day workshop on Revised B.Com Carriculam held at Vijaya College, Mulki on July 11, 2015 organised by Mangalore University Commerce Teachers Assossiation (MUCTA).
- Organised Two Day National level Commerce and Management Fest-CANFEST-2015-“Vivartha”- a change Redefined on January 12 and 13, 2015 at T.V.Raman Pai Convention Centre.
- Participated in UGC Sponsored National Conference on “The Green Umbrella: Green Business Opportunities” at Canara College on January 23 and 24, 2014.
- Attended two day training programme at Canara college on “Imparting value skills among the students” on June 1 and 2, 2012.
- Participated in the U.G.C Sponsored National Seminar on “Developmental Agenda & Human Rights:- A special focus On Dakshina Kannada” held on January 18, 2012 jointly organized by Human Right Cell, University College, Mangalore and Gandhian Studies Centre, Mangalore University.
- Participated in Two day National Conference on “Social Responsibilities of Educational Institutions” organized by Canara College, Mangalore on September 7 & 8, 2010.
- Participated in “Kala Vikasa-2010” One Day University level Seminar for Arts Students held on February 6, 2010 at Canara College , Mangalore.
- Participated in the State Level Workshop on “Innovative Teaching Practices” held on August 22, 2009 at Canara College, Mangalore.