11 years Experience in Canara College.
Academic Area: Accounting, Finance, Management and Strategy
- Master of Commerce in Financial Management
Publications and Research
- Participated and Presented a research paper on “Utilisation of Micro Finance by Self Help Groups- A Study of Dharmasthala Rural Development Project” in the National Conference on Micro Finance : Growth Engine for Rural Economy” held at Canara College, Mangaluru on January 29 & 30, 2016.
- Participated and presented a research paper on “Safety of Women on Campus : A Case study with reference To Mangalore city” in the National Conference on Gender Issues on Campus & In Society held at Canara College, Mangaluru on January 23 & 24, 2015. Paper is published in conference proceedings Pg. 170 to 173 (ISBN:978-81-927561-3-4)
- Participated and presented a research paper on “Best Practices for Overall Development of Students – with reference to Canara College, Mangalore” in the National Conference on Quality Enhancement in Higher Education: Issues and Concerns at Dr. Nitte Shankara Adyanthaya Memorial First Grade College, Nitte on March 25 & 26, 2013.
- In-charge of Anti Ragging Cell for the year 2015-16.
- Participated in the One day Workshop for the Coordinators of the Women’s Cells of Colleges held by the Centre for Women’s Studies, Mangalore University at Mangalagangothri on September 24, 2015.
- Participated in National Conference on “E-Waste Management-Challenges and Opportunities” organized by Canara College, Mangaluru in association with FOBMAT held on September 3 & 4, 2015.
- Participated in Two days National Seminar on “Issues and Prospects of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises” organized by Sri Dhavala College, Moodbidri held on January 28 & 29, 2015.
- In-charge of Women Empowerment Cell for the years 2014-15 & 2015-16.
- Participated in “Prajna” Value Orientation Programme for College Lecturers held at Ramakrishna Math, Mangalore on September 9, 2014.
- Participated in the National Conference on” The Green Umbrella : Green Business Opportunities” organized by Centre for Advanced Studies in Commerce and Management, Canara College, Mangalore held on January 23 & 24, 2014.
- Convener of Canfest ’14.
- In-charge of Commerce Association for the year 2013-14.
- In-charge of Fine arts in the year 2012-13.
- In-charge of consumer Forum for the year 2011-12.
- Co-convener of Canfest ’11.
- Attended One Day Workshop on “Student Centered Teaching & Experiential Learning” at A.J Institute of Management Studies, Mangalore in association with MUCTA held on October 29, 2010.
- Participated in Two day National Level Conference on “Social Responsibilities of Educational Institutions” organized by Canara College, Mangalore on September 7 & 8, 2010.
- Participated in Two day National Level Conference on “Higher Education- Challenges Ahead” organized by Canara College,
Mangalore on January 23 & 24, 2010.
- Participated in the State level Seminar on “Development of Curriculum of B.Com Course” organized by Canara College, Mangalore and MUCTA on September 26, 2009.
- Participated in the State Level Workshop on” Innovative Teaching
Practices” organized by Centre for Advanced Studies in Commerce and Management, Canara First Grade College, Mangalore held on August 22, 2009.