9 years Experience in Canara College.
Academic Area: Banking, Business Mathematics, Business Statistics, Corporate Law, Cost Accounting, Financial Management, Management Accounting, Management and Strategy
- Master of Commerce in Banking and International Business
- Master of Phiosophy in Human Resource Management
Publications and Research
- Participated and presented a joint paper in National Conference on “Gender Issues on Campus & In Society” titled “Safety of women in campus – ‘A Case Study with reference to Mangaluru City at Canara College, Mangalore on January 23 & 24, 2015.
- Participated and Presented a joint paper in National Conference on “Quality Enhancement in Higher Education: Issues and Concerns” titled “Best Practices for Overall Development of Students’ with reference to Canara First Grade College, Mangalore” at Dr. Nitte Shankara Adyanthaya Memorial First Grade College, Nitte on March 25 & 26, 2013.
- Participated and Presented a joint paper on “Third Sector Response to Contemporary Challenges” titled “Empowering Women for Social Development with reference to Mogaveera Community in Mangalore” National Conference on January 2 & 3, 2012. Published by United Publishers – pg 151 to 156. (ISBN : 978-93-81195-10-9)
- Member of Examination Committee (2014-15 & 2015-16)
- Association in charge – Women Empowerment Cell (2013-14 & 2014-15)
- Staff Co-convenor for Canfest’12 and Canfest’13
- Association in charge – Commerce Association (2011-12 & 2012-13)