Smart teaching and learning can engage students and produce more meaningful learning experiences. Therefore, we seek to develop and nurture the different facets of a learner. Our pedagogy is learner-centric with emphasis on inquiry and practical-based learning. We treasure dynamism and deem that one should be well prepared to adapt to the global scenario and work on his learning accordingly. From interactive teaching methods to a healthy teacher student relationship, we work around making teaching-learning process as effortless as possible. Our teaching-learning initiatives comprises a blend of :
Classroom Methodologies / Internal Exposure
- Interactive cum participative lectures.
- Use of multimedia i.e., Power Point Presentation, audio, visual, etc.
- Brainstorming, Case Analysis, Scenario Analysis, Group Discussions, Panel Discussions, One-to-one Discussions, Debates, Role plays
- Simulated games and Group exercises
- Innovative Assignments with hands-on applications
- Bridge Course, Subject Quiz
- Student Seminars and Presentations
- Mentoring, Coaching cum Tutorials
- Flipped Classroom / Student Instructor
- Z to A Approach
Learning Beyond Classrooms / External Exposure
- Simulated / Research-based Projects
- Corporate Visits, Field Visits
- Participation in Conferences, Symposiums, Summits, Seminars, Special Workshops
- Capacity Building cum Development Programs
- Wide-range of Extension Activities
- Industry-Institute Interface through regular Speaker Series / Guest Lectures by leading experts from Industry, Practitioners and Researchers
- Finishing School Programs
- Add-on / Certificate courses in relevant field of interest to widen their horizon and sharpen their skills
- Personality Development Initiatives, Value Addition Activities and Skill Enhancements Programs conducted by various subject and co-curricular Associations
- Value-based and holistic learning initiatives through spiritual sessions.