Code of conduct for students:
- Be courteous to all and at all times.
- Maintain highest standards of behaviour both inside and outside the college.
- Treat college property as your own.
- Remember that university education is a high privilege and it demands hard work, devotion and sincerity.
- Maintain and uphold the dignity and fair name of the college in every possible way.
Students shall wear uniform as specified by the college on all working days in a week, days of examination and national days.
Dress code for Boys:
Boys are not allowed to -
- wear caps, scarves and other fashion accessories.
- grow long hair and flaunt fancy hairstyle and beard.
- shave heads, wear earrings.
Dress code for Girls:
Girls are not allowed to -
- alter the uniform in any manner.
- attend classes with dark lipsticks & coloured hair
- let their hair loose.
Parents are asked to co-operate in making these norms acceptable to students by encouraging them to understand the dress ethics.
Use of Mobile Phones
Cell Phones/ Mobiles are strictly prohibited in the college campus. If any student is found using cell phone on campus, such cell phone shall be seized / and are fined and not returned to students.