"Committed to Innovate, Inspire and Impact in creating educationally empowered, culturally vibrant and globally competent humans who are able to lead a righteous life."
Implications of the Concept of Quality Assurance in the Institution of Higher Learning :
- Leadership and commitment of top management plays a significant role in quality improvement.
- Creating an environment for learning and staff development is crucial to do tasks right every time.
- Adopt new philosophies and technologies that can improve the quality.
- Encourage teamwork and participatory management.Develop a communication strategy to report progress and results.
- Recognize the efforts of staff without creating a competitive environment.
- Put appropriate systems and processes in place as per the needs of the stakeholders.
- Encourage quality circles and a culture of quality.