The Management Association is a small world of opportunities of all aspiring management studies of the college. It has proved to be a beautiful garden where buds have bloomed in full. Association Programme is conducted to all BBM Students since 2011 for the Upliftment of BBM students. Objectives of the association To reach the global Standards by self developmment
Convenors – Mrs. Dhanyashree and Mr.Samarth Shenoy
Student OfficialsSecretary - Miss .Aishwarya- III BBM Joint Secretaries – Mr. Mohmed Faraz & Mr. Rahaman Arman
No. Of Students enrolled:40I BBM – 26 II BBM - 11 III BBM - 03
PROGRAMS FOR THE YEAR 2015-2016 (ODD SEMESTER- JUNE TO SEPTEMBER )
- Add on Course: SOFT SKILL FOR BUSINESS
: The participants will be prepared to stretch beyond their comfort zones in order to become leaders in the industry.
|Pedagogy||: lectures, practical exercises, discussion, Class room Activities.|
|Duration of the course||: 20 Hrs|
|Resource person||: Prof. Deepak Rao, A.J. Institute of Management|
1. Positive Attitude: introduction – building positive relationship – giving praise – dealing with criticism- managing Conflict – Class room Activities
2. Communicative Etiquette and Manners: Etiquette- Introduction- Modern Etiquette- Benefits of Etiquette- Classification of Etiquette Manners- Introduction- Practicing Good Manners- Professional Manners- Manners to get respect from others
3. Body Language: Introduction – body language basics – how to read body language – using body language to develop personality – the power of first impression – body language and Career – class room activities.
|4. Preparing CV/ Resume: Introduction- Meaning- Purpose of CV Writing- Type of Resume’s- CV Writing Tips- CV preparation- Content of the RESUME- Electronic Resume Tips- Common Resume Blenders- Cover Letters|
5. Interview Skills: Introduction- Types of Interview- Interview panel- Types of questions asked- Reasons for selecting candidate- reasons for rejecting a candidate on the day of interview- On to the interview table- Attending Job fair- Follow up- Dress Code at Interview- Telephonic Interview
Management Association is conducting 2 hrs of “Presentation skills” , a soft skill development programme to the students of association from 3.10 p.m to 5.10 p.m.Submitted by : Mrs.Dhanyashree